Term and Conditions
Big Creek Travel, LLC and its affiliates, collectively known as “Big Creek Travel” act as agents for the actual suppliers of travel services. As a result, when a client requests that Big Creek Travel purchase services on the client’s behalf, the client agrees to the supplier’s terms and conditions and the following terms and conditions:
- Availability and price quotes are applicable to the date and time at which they are requested and cannot be guaranteed until payment is made.
- Quotes in a foreign currency fluctuate with exchange rates and international payments may carry a foreign transaction fee.
- Passport copies are required to confirm international air reservations.
- Correct legal names that match identification to be used for travel must be provided by the client to Big Creek Travel. Clients are responsible for providing and verifying information on Client Traveler Profile form. Big Creek Travel is not responsible for costs incurred by incorrect information provided for travel planning including reservations and airline tickets.
- Big Creek Travel is not the source of supplier of the travel services requested and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. Big Creek Travel does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, client agrees that Big Creek Travel acts only as an agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing, and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Big Creek Travel shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
- Big Creek Travel is not responsible for, not may the client hold it liable for, any injury, damage or loss suffered on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control.
- Because each traveler’s risk tolerance is different, Big Creek Travel is not in a position to advise on whether a client should travel to any particular place at any particular time. Clients should refer to objective third-party sources of travel information, such as that maintained by the US Department of State.
- Big Creek Travel advises clients to use a credit card to pay for travel services as this may afford them the opportunity to dispute the charge should a supplier cease operations.
- Client is responsible for understanding all requirements of travel, including passports, visas, Real IDs, and immunizations. Valid passports are absolutely required for all international destinations and the expiration date should be at least 6 months following the return date of the trip. The US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry at least two forms of acceptable identification in order to board a flight. Please note that even when a visa is issued, a traveler may still be denied entry. Several factors, including criminal history may contribute to the decision of the local immigration officials. Should a client be denied entry, Big Creek Travel is not responsible for lost payments made toward the trip.
- If traveling through Canada, travelers with a Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) or other conviction record should always check whether current rules exclude admission. Big Creek Travel feels that it is an invasion of privacy to make such an inquiry, so the client is responsible for researching this before travel.
- Big Creek Travel’s travel advisors are independent affiliates and Big Creek Travel is not liable for any expense incurred or error made by an affiliate.
- Client understands that purchasing trip protection or trip insurance could help cover medical costs, delays, cancellations, etc. during travel and that by declining to purchase this, the client will be responsible for any losses or additional fees incurred.
- Big Creek Travel reserves the right to charge non-refundable planning, change or cancellation fees. These fees may vary among independent affiliates and client will receive notification of the fee amounts prior to booking travel.
- Client may not pay fees or other travel considerations directly to an affiliate of Big Creek Travel. Charges of this nature must be managed through Big Creek Travel’s officers or handled as a passthrough where the affiliate provides the payment information to a supplier on behalf of the client.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed according to the laws of the State of Georgia.