Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
By Appointment

Frequently Asked Questions

Are you accepting new agents?

We carefully screen our independent agents to make sure that we are both good fits for each other, but we are always interested in talking to people who are enthusiastic about travel and interested in a career in the industry.  Please fill out our form and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.

Are you able to help clients anywhere?

We are able to assist US based clients who reside in every state BUT California, Washington, Iowa or Hawaii.

I already have my accommodations reserved. Can you help me with my flights?

Typically, we do not book air-only reservations due to the complexity of flights.  In some cases, we may be able to assist for an additional fee.  Please call or email us for additional information.

Can you help us obtain visas?

We aren’t able to process visas, but we recommend two different companies that are able to help you with all of the documentation you will need:

Atlys: https://www.atlys.com/
CIBT: http://www.cibtvisas.com/bigcreektravel

How do I find out about the latest travel requirements or restrictions?

The US Department of State allows you to search by country or area and filter by type of travel advisory. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/  You should also visit the official tourism page for the destination you plan to visit for additional information.  Some countries for example, may require health attestation forms to be completed or additional insurance to be purchased before arrival.

Is travel insurance really necessary?

Legally, we are always required to offer it, but it’s always worth considering.  Most people think of travel insurance in case of cancellation, but it covers a lot of other unexpected situations as well.  To learn more: https://bigcreektravelga.blogspot.com/2021/09/travelinsurance.html

Are there other ways to expedite the customs process?

Mobile Passport Control is a program that allows US travelers to streamline their entry back into the country. Simply download the Airside Mobile Passport app or the CLEAR Pass for CBP Mobile Passport Control app, submit your passport information, and answer the CBP questions.


I’ve heard about something called Global Entry. What is it?

Global Entry is a Trusted Traveler Program managed by the US Customs and Border Protection.  It allows eligible travelers to skip the lines when returning to the US and going through customs.  TSA Pre-Check is also included as part of the Global Entry program, allowing you to speed up the security process by going through designated Global Entry lines in domestic airports. The program does require a background check and interview process. For more information, visit https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry.

How do I apply for a passport?

Visit the US Department of State for more information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html

Do I need a passport to go on a cruise?

It depends on where your cruise starts and ends.  For cruises that start and end in a US port, passports are not required.  However, we STRONGLY recommend that our clients have passports when going on a cruise.  If something unexpected were to happen during the cruise, and you needed to disembark in a foreign country, you could run into issues returning home without a valid passport.

What does “valid passport” mean?

Most countries require visitors to have at least six months left on their passports before expiration to enter.  Often, this date is from the last day of your trip.  For example, if you’re set to depart for home on June 30 and your passport expires on December 29, your passport would not be valid.

Children don’t need passports, correct?

That is not correct.  ALL US citizens are required to have valid passports to travel to countries outside of the US or US territories, regardless of age.

Do I need a passport to travel to Mexico or the Caribbean?

Yes. All US citizens need to have valid passports to visit all countries outside the US and US territories.  US citizens can travel to all of the US territories without a passport, and these include St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Puerto Rico.

Aulani Resort